We’re down to the wire with only 11 shopping days left, but we’ve got your last-minute gifts covered! Giving presents based on personality is the perfect way to ensure your friend/parent/sibling/partner – whoever! – will love what you get them. Plus, eyewear is always a great idea. It’s on the top of everyone’s wish list this year – we’re sure of it. Check out some of our picks for homebodies, worker bees, fashionistas and athletes, below.
For the homebody:
- Lazy days on the couch require the right eyewear for cozying up with a good book. Any gal will adore these Corinne McCormack readers.
- A fun mug is always a good choice. Coffee lovers, hot chocolate connoisseurs and tea enthusiasts, alike, will appreciate this one.
- Flannel PJs aren’t just for bedtime when weekends are spent lounging around. A matching set is not only warm, but cute, too!
- Personalizing their relaxation accessories, like this monogrammed throw, proves you know they take downtime seriously.
- Comfortable accent pillows are a must for making anyone’s home as chic as they are.
- These Peepers by PeeperSpecs reading glasses with translucent effects and pops of moss green will keep any gent trendy while they dive into their favorite classics.
- A delicious scent instantly elevates any living room into a spa-like escape.
- Good luck trying to get your friend out of this comfy robe once they put it on!
- Indulge in a set of facemasks, you say? Don’t mind if we do! Pick a few of your favorites to share, or try something new.
- We take being cozy from head-to-toe seriously. Gift these knit slippers with furry accents if you want to really impress your friend.
For the worker bee:
- Healthy gifts aren’t always the most fun to get, but these stylin’ frames from GUNNAR come with ready-to-wear lenses that help combat the symptoms of digital eye strain. We call that a win-win.
- A dapper tie is always a good go-to gift for any professional guy in your life.
- Add a set of tie-clips to go along with a tie for a perfect themed gift idea.
- Chargers aren’t always cute, but this one is chic and easily clips onto a workbag or keychain, so it’s right where they need it when their phone dies mid-email.
- Speaking of phones, this case not only looks great but also keeps their essentials (metro card, ID, credit card, etc.) right where they need them.
- Spruce up your friend’s outfit with these fun blue pumps. Who says professional has to mean all-black ensembles?
- When she’s running from meeting to meeting, she’ll be happy she has these chic Steve Madden sunnies to pop on.
- A classic gold bangle with unexpected stone embellishments is the perfect way for your office gal pal to take her look from day to night without missing a beat.
- A sleek briefcase will have your guy feelin’ like a boss – even if he’s only an intern.
- Inject a little personality into their desk décor with this unexpected shark business card holder. It’ll make them smile every time they reach for a card.
For the fashionista:
- Add a little glitz and glam to their everyday ensemble with these gem-embellished specs from Judith Leiber.
- Spice up your dude’s party look with an easy-to-wear fedora.
- Know a glam gal in search of the perfect date night top? Look no further than this silky red number with a cute tie accent.
- Jazz fingers are much easier to do when said fingers are nice and toasty. These fun metallic gloves are perfect for any dance moves.
- Guys will feel extra cool when they pop on these spiffy Cazal shades. Gold accents, plus a chic flat-top silhouette adds instant style to any look.
- A perfect red lip goes with any outfit. She’ll love this mini lipstick set.
- Velvet is totally back and in a big way. This crushed red velvet jacket will take him from the holidays, to New Year’s Eve and beyond.
- Glitzy earrings with tassels are perfect for fashion-forward ladies. Try a simple pair, or go all out when it comes to sparkly details.
- Argyle print socks are a classic finishing accent for all fashionable guys, and make for a great stocking stuffer!
- This cute bag works as a clutch or a cross-body – it’s like two gifts in one!
For the athlete:
- Sporty specs wearers will fall in love with the easy-to-wear Costa frames. The cool blue color effortlessly complements athleisure wear and more.
- If your special someone is known for dashing to the gym or running errands on the regular, this backpack is perfect for bringing along all your must-haves.
- Funky blue yoga pants will lighten up any class your friend attends.
- Colder temps mean layering is key for outdoor accessories. Give the gift of warmth with this coral long-sleeved top.
- Tracking fitness is always in style, especially when it can be done with a sleek wristband like this one.
- He’ll hit the ground running with these sneakers. And he might need to after all the holiday cookies!
- Outdoor sports call for athletic sunglasses. These Under Armour shades are perfect for wearing during a game, or while out and about for the day.
- These patterned shorts will help him get though even the toughest workouts.
- A palm leaf yoga mat is fun and practical, making it perfect for the friend who has everything.
- Drinking water is so much more fun when it’s done through a bright green water bottle.