Can’t figure out what to get someone on your holiday gift list? Don’t panic, we’ve got you covered with something for every personality type. Oh, and of course we’ve included the hottest frames for guys and gals, alike, that are sure to put a smile on their face. Check out our picks for homebodies, worker bees, jet-setters and social butterflies, below.
For the Homebody:
1. These semi-translucent and green-hued readers from eyebobs are perfect for the modern gent who loves a good book.
2. There’s no better feeling than a soft and fluffy robe during wintertime.
3. Give the gift of an at-home escape with these soothing and sweet-smelling bath bombs.
4. Help your loved ones breathe easy with this compact essential oil diffuser that will lift their mood and light up their nights.
5. This DYI hot sauce kit will spice up any night spent in.
6. Movie night just got a major upgrade with this microwave popcorn popper.
7. Offer your homebody the ultimate manual for updating their space with this guidebook from Joanna Gaines.
8. On-trend teal fronts paired with quintessential tortoise temples make these reading glasses from Peepers by PeepersSpecs a gorgeous gift.
9. Coffee connoisseurs will rejoice over this beautiful glass French press that makes the perfect cup of coffee every time.
10. When the unannounced visitor stops by, they’ll be set to entertain with this dart board.
For the Jet Setter:
1. No translation needed, these sunnies from Vuarnet are classically cool no matter where any globe-trotter goes.
2. This portable charger will help any frequent flyer stay charged and help them cut down on the carry-on search with its motion-activated illumination.
3. Change up the way your loved one captures their travels with this Polaroid camera.
4. Essential for every flight or road trip, this memory foam neck pillow will help them sleep soundly so they can arrive refreshed and ready to explore.
5. These daring cat-eye shades from Sandro offer semi-translucent effects and animal prints that exude confidence and will go with any ensemble.
6. For the destination tracker on your list, give this scratch-off map so they can keep tabs on their travel bucket list accomplishments.
7. This minimalist passport cover is ultra-stylish and super practical.
8. Rough flights call for a cocktail and this kit makes an Old Fashioned just seconds away.
9. If you know your jet-setter friend is stuck in a rut, gift them this book for some adventurous inspiration.
10. Every guy needs a toiletry bag to make their travels easier.
For the Social Butterfly:
1. Any trendsetter will love these statement sunnies from MYKITA that showcase bold browline emphasis and dreamy purple lenses.
2. Make sure he’s always on time to his soirees with this modern watch.
3. No amount of cold weather can keep a social butterfly locked up at home and this sleek coat will help protect them from frostbite.
4. Send your always on-the-go guy friend some self-love assistance with this beard care kit.
5. This planner will keep any gal ahead of her many appointments, dates and gatherings.
6. Chic and essential to keeping all the necessities close at hand, this purse is a lifesaver for any forgetful social gal.
7. Amp up their pre-party routine with this speaker.
8. Deep navies paired with electric blues make these specs from Seventy one unforgettable and perfect for the fashion-forward gent.
9. Any busy gal will thank you for this dry shampoo kit when her packed schedule starts to overwhelm her locks.
10. No matter where they’re headed, this drink caddy will make them the life of the party.
For the Worker Bee:
1. These specs from Jaguar offer timeless rectangular silhouettes for a stylish and professional appeal.
2. Any up-and-coming businesswoman will love this maroon blazer that brings serious style to any boardroom.
3. With documents piling up, this vintage briefcase allows any workaholic an easy way to bring work home.
4. Growing up from Monopoly money to the real thing can be scary, but this tie reminds the professional gent to let loose.
5. When they pop on these modified square frames from Lisa Loeb Eyewear that pack a serious punch in fiery red, they’ll have the confidence boost needed to ace the big meeting.
6. This practical pen features a screwdriver, stylus, bubble level and ruler for a major cut-down on desk clutter.
7. Add some fun to their desk with these funky bookends.
8. Don’t ever let the lovely lady in your life forget she’s a boss with this desk sign.
9. For some office greenery, give this smartphone holder with an added vase.
10. Early mornings, late nights – they both call for coffee and this travel mug will keep any worker bee sufficiently caffeinated.