Sunday marks another great excuse to shower fathers everywhere with a little bit of extra love and appreciation. That’s right, Father’s Day is right around the corner, and for all of you still struggling with finding the perfect gift to give to your pop this year, you’re in luck! Check out our top must-give presents, below.
- It may be a cliché that all dads love to grill, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true for yours. Make sure next time he prepares his favorite hamburger and hotdog recipes he’s equipped with the right tools.
- At the gym, in the carpool pickup line, walking the family dog – no matter where your papa finds himself, he’ll love having these handy Bluetooth headphones ready to jam his favorite tunes or podcasts.
- Spruce up his wardrobe with chic yet sporty specs this year. These frames from Nomad combine the perfect elements of sophistication with on-trend details for an effortless everyday look.
- Re-think his average game night with this fun twist! “What Do You Meme” will have him laughing harder than his own bad dad jokes.
- Cool kicks are a no-fail gift for every dad. A bright orange hue, plus subtle white details will instantly elevate his everyday uniform of jeans and tees.
- Next time he heads out the door for a work trip or weekend away with friends, make sure he’s ready to go with a roomy duffle bag in a can’t-miss color.
- Speaking of heading out the door, he’ll love popping on these sunnies from Geoffrey Beene by Icon Eyewear. The Clubmaster-inspired silhouette flaunts a double bridge for a cool-factor that can’t be matched. Finished with tinted lenses and an all-over soft green hue, he’s sure to love these!
- Take a trip back to the good ol’ days with this complete croquet set. Not only will it supply hours of fun, but it doesn’t look half bad in the back yard when he forgets to pack it up at the end of the day.
- If he’s more of a bookworm, you can’t go wrong with a great pair of reading glasses like these icy blue ones from allo readers. Two-toned detailing and subtle pattern effects on the temples look great with any style.